Well, the kids are sick. Well two of them that is. Christoph has been sick for a week but hopefully his new meds will help.
All of this sickness and stuff is really making school difficult. I just can't seem to focus and I believe I am failing my biochem class. I can't imagine how much worse it would be if I was sick. I am trying to get plenty of rest so I don't get sick, but resting means I don't have time to get everything done. My deadlines are piling up quickly and I am losing my mind! I have had to move up several important deadlines because of Cathy's visit. I want to make sure I can take some time off of work to actually have time to see her LOL. I am fortunate to work in an encouraging environment so I don't actually feel as if failure is emminant.
Anyway, everyone should be on the mend and life should start to return to normal soon. I am just thankful that the kids will be fine as this flu going around can be quite serious.
Everyone send some prayers this way because they are certainly needed.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment