Monday, January 21, 2008

Frustration!!!

Damn, I am 36 years old; I should know by now what I want to do when I grow up. Graduation is coming up awfully fast and I still am not 100% sure about Graduate school, jobs and all the important stuff I need to know about so I don't miss anymore important deadlines and stuff. AHHHH, I can't even think straight. I know it will all work out for the best because it always does.

If I can just keep on top of my homework and not fall behind at work, then I will survive. At least I am taking golf again this semester; it did a lot to ease my stress last semester. Nothing like hitting a small ball with a long club to ease the frustration building up in one's body. Raquetball works great, too!!

OK, time to get back to homework and trying to keep the kids from demolishing the house.

1 comment:

John Patrick Warner said...

Don't feel too bad, I am 58 years old and I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.

Just listen to that little voice in your head after you pray on it, you Lord may just be wisphering what you should do.