Well, the second semester of Organic chemistry is over and I made it with a B. I could have taken the final and tried for an A, but I was way to brain tired. I am so thrilled to be done with that class. I liked it the second time around, but it is still a hard subject. Two more semesters until graduation, yippee!!!!
The Fall semester is coming quickly so I don't have much time to do all of the things I need to do. I am looking forward to a visit in Amarillo. I am going to do some painting for my granny. It is my way of showing my love for her.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congratulations, we very proud of ya.
Way to go! You are doing so great. I am always thinking about you, hoping you are doing well. I guess now that that this semester is done, we can start chatting again.
Enjoy your trip to Amarillo, and tell everyone I miss them...give the kids big hugs for me. I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment